Website under renovation
We apologize for any inconvenience
AR LV EN
Arab Latvian Chamber of Commerce (ALCC) is a non-profit /non- governmental organization that serves as a conduit to create strategic connections between prominent the Arab world and Latvia (the Baltic States) private sector enterprises, government officials, trade development agencies, and academic institutions.
ALCC is a non-profit /non- governmental organization that serves as a conduit to create strategic connections between prominent the Arab world and Latvia (the Baltic States) private sector enterprises, government officials, trade development agencies, and academic institutions.
Arab Latvian Chamber of Commerce (ALCC) is the peak national organization for two-way trade and investment between Latvia (the Baltic States) and Arab League countries specialize in providing members with commercial intelligence, business matching and networking opportunities. Creating great opportunities for members to network and gather up-to-date commercial intelligence on the Arab, Latvian and Baltic business world.
ALCC was established to promote commercial, industrial, tourist and financial relations between Arab countries and Latvia additional to the other Baltic States.
Transparency, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Responsibility, Teamwork, Service-Orientation, Dedication and Commitment.
ALCC Guiding Principles: Public-Private Partnership, Regional Cooperation, Member Involvement, Community Outreach and Increased Involvement of Women & Youth.
Arab Latvian Chamber of Commerce (ALCC) mission is to assist Latvian and Baltic companies exporting to or expanding into Arabic markets and Arab World companies looking to invest in Latvia, Baltic Sates and European Union. ALCC specialise in providing members with commercial intelligence, business matching and networking opportunities.
ALCC Mission statement:
ALCC mission is to become the preferred business partner for both Latvian (Baltic) and Arab World businesses that are looking to make the most of the new opportunities that are constantly emerging from the multi-million Euros trading relationship that exists between the Latvia, Baltic States and the Arab world.
ALCC mission is to initiate and cultivate collaborative relationships between the Arab World and the Baltic States public and private sectors to produce social, educational and economic gains – fostering a climate of prosperity, unity and global leadership.
There still remains significant unlocked trading potential between Latvia, Baltic Sates and Arab world. ALCC vision is to help businesses to benefit from that potential. That means providing services that will play their part in building trade links and promoting the potential for Arab-Latvian (Baltic) co-operation, by breaking down cultural barriers and refocusing business on the investment opportunities that exist in the served regions.
To achieve ALCC vision we will continue to provide a wide range of services we have become renowned for and concentrate on transforming ourselves into a modern Chamber, fully in step with the needs of our members and their requirement for access to business-friendly services.
Arab Latvian Chamber of Commerce
‘Opportunities in Integration’
The objectives of the ALCC are to promote and expand relations between Latvia (Baltic States) and the Arab Countries, members of the League of Arab States, and particularly:
- To co-ordinate, develop and facilitate the commercial, industrial, and financial relations between Latvia, Baltic States and the Arab Countries, in both ways, by making known on a reciprocal basis their economic potentialities;
- To improve and extend opportunities for industrial and technical co-operation between Latvia, Baltic Sates and the Arab Countries, in close collaboration with private or public organizations with similar objectives;
- To encourage the transfer of technology, professional training and the creation of joint ventures in industry and agriculture;
- To provide information and advice, at the request of the members;
- To reduce obstacles to Arab-Latvia (Baltic) trade and investment.
- To create awareness of the benefits of trade and investment opportunities between Latvia, the Arab world, and the Baltic region.
- To offer on request it’s good offices in case of dispute;
- To supply information, with the help of competent authorities, about touristic, cultural, scientific and artistic potentialities in Latvia , Baltic Sates and the Arab Countries;
- To endorse visas on commercial and other documents.
Arab Latvian Chamber of Commerce (ALCC) is the peak national organization for two-way trade and investment between Latvia (Baltic Sates) and the Arab League countries.