Website under renovation
We apologize for any inconvenience
AR LV EN
Pre-Investment information encompasses a set of preliminary information apt to understand the overall quality and cost of doing business in Latvia and Baltic States.
• Market and business environment- regional and national data on social and economic context
• Target sector- sector opportunities and perspectives in Latvia and abroad, competitive dynamics and main players
• Aspects of tax system, legal system, fiscal system, labour market- main aspects of Latvian legislative system, with focus on fiscal, tax and employment law
• Incentives programs framework - general overview on investment incentives available in Latvia managed by the Agency, by the European Community and by Regional or Provincial Authorities
• Living and working in Latvia - general overview on living and working in Latvia, the national education system, research and development, the availability of professional know how
• Latvia's competitive advantages - national supply of logistic infrastructures, transport systems, the competitive advantages of different areas
• Project feasibility - preliminary evaluation of the business idea: technical, financial and market feasibility, bureaucratic procedures.
Arab Latvian Chamber of Commerce has Head Quarter and Ambassador offices cover Latvia, the Baltic States and the Arab world.
Arab Latvian Chamber of Commerce (ALCC) is a non-profit /non- governmental organization that serves as a conduit to create strategic connections between prominent the Arab world and Latvia (the Baltic States) private sector enterprises, government officials, trade development agencies, and academic institutions.